Dunkin Donuts has established a video competition attached for their brand new Dark Roast Coffee, for only fourteen days to help celebrate National Coffee Day, that kicked off on September 2-9. Coffee fans – take role in Dance For dark-roast Contest around DanceForDarkRoast.com by combining with your boldest and Fastest dancing moves at a video of your own dance to “Clap Your Hands,” for earning opportunities to get a grand prize of5,000 cash, or 1 of 10 prizes of just one supply of those dark roast coffee. On the competition entry website, you’re able to see a debut video in Maria Menounos sponsor of E!’s “Untold” and also “Live by E!.”
Entrant ought to really be reached at age 18 so as to be qualified to enter.
After that you’ll be able to adhere to any inch manner outside of 4to input from the competition.
- Twitter entrance: Practice @DunkinDonuts and send a conversation into @DunkinDonuts that comprises connection to a picture of your own showing your own boldest, smoothest dancing moves with an Song playing at the back ground. Tweet should have the hash tag #DanceForDarkRoast or even #DDanceforDarkRoast. You ought to follow @DunkinDonuts through the duration of the entrance period and also for at least 1 month afterwards to get involved in the competition and become eligible to acquire.
- Instagram entrance: Place a video of your self showing your own boldest, smoothest dancing moves with all the song playing at the back ground into your Insta-gram accounts you need to comprise @DunkinDonuts and also the hash-tag #DanceForDarkRoast from the caption part of
- Facebook entrance: offer a discuss the Dunkin Donuts facebook contest article, that is glued to the peak of the feed, then cotaining a connect to a picture of your self showing your own boldest, smoothest dancing moves with the song playing at the backdrop. Comment must additionally have the hash tag #DanceForDarkRoast or even #DDanceforDarkRoast.
- Vine entrance: Log on your own Twitter accounts and produce an authentic picture of your self displaying your own boldest, smoothest dancing moves with all the song playing at the back ground, comprise the hash-tag #DanceforDarkRoast or #DDanceforDarkRoast from the caption section, also share with the video onto Twitter via the Vine application.
- Overall Appeal (50 percent)
- Adherence to Competition (25 percent)
- Originality (25 percent)
- First Prizes – 10 winners will each have three weeks values of dark-roast coffee for annually (given in the kind of five 100 values of Dunkin’ Donuts cards).
Winners will be advised throughout the social media that they filed their own entrance.